What are the Benefits?
- $1,000 scholarship
- Gain valuable experience and insight into the daily operations of a business or service organization.
- Learn to work effectively with senior colleagues and supervisors.
- Learn networking skills by making contacts within the sponsoring organization.
- Become part of an exclusive referral and mentoring system designed to increase exposure to diverse employment opportunities within the region.
- Meet and network with political leaders as well as key community leaders in the public, private and nonprofit sector at several informal networking events.
- Receive a complimentary student membership for the summer in the young professional organization GRYP – Growth and Relationships of Young Professionals – enabling you to attend monthly informational and networking events.
- Attend Blair County Chamber After-Hours, the premier monthly business-to-business networking event.